Saturday, October 24, 2009

He Needs to Grow a Pair of Balls

Ok, I know, terribly inappropriate. But the hubby put me up to it. And no, the title is not in reference to the hubby. We would be talking about Boo. Yes, I realize he is only five, and not expected to handle every situation like a man. The title was uttered by yours truly after my fourth or fifth trip to Boo's room in the middle of the night. Boo was just getting over being sick, and that night got up more times I than I could count. Each time with a different, tear-laden problem. "My legs hurts" "I hear a ghost" "I have to pee" "I'm so tired" To the last one I say no shit, me too. And after the last one, I huffed back to bed and said to the hubby, "He needs to grow a pair of balls." The hubby laughed and said, "I want that to be the title of your next blog post." Can't wait to get all the hits from the Google searches for this one!

1 comment:

  1. can i come live at your house for just 1 day?! i doubt i'd ever stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete